It’s time for me to do this, it’s been too long since I counted my blessings.
1. I’m in a caring, supportive, committed relationship with an amazing guy.
2. My family is very supportive of me and there for me through everything (even sending me cookies and Frozen stickers)
3. I go to the nation’s #21 liberal arts college on a good scholarship.
4. I get to play music every single day!
5. I went to an amazing high school and I get to go back this weekend to see one of my favorite places and groups of people on earth :D
6. I have the world’s best sister
7. Not to mention my amazing friends
8. And all of the international students that inspire me every day
9. I have a secure home situation and a secure faith
10. I was blessed with a wonderful roommate
11. I get to do a group project in Health and we are starting a Daily Acts of Random Kindness event!
12. I have an amazing Music Theory class
13. I have more than enough food, clothes, and supplies
14. I know that I am capable of doing what I put my mind to
15. I just got hired for a work study position and also I got to hear Jimmy Carter speak last night!
(Wow sorry this got so long, I am quite blessed ^.^ )
minute and minute shouldn’t be spelled the same
im not content with this content
i object to that object
I need to read what I read again
Excuse me but there’s no excuse for this
Someone should wind this post up and throw it in the wind
i hope you dont mind but you just fucked with my mind
fuck all of you
When your boyfriend tries to stalk you on Facebook except he accidentally types “Mallie” into the search bar instead of “Mallory” <3 gosh he’s cute